Pages

Translate

Friday 20 May 2011

Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion for sensitive skin

Over the years this is the one skincare product I have always repurchased. It’s one those products you don’t realise how much you rely on until it has finished. I’ve come to notice that my breakouts become a bit more erratic when I don’t use this.



I have no idea why it’s called a lotion when it’s more of a cleanser/toner type product.  You certainly don’t want to have this near your eyes. It also has quite an astringent smell to it (which I’m used to now) so sensitive noses be aware.

I have oily combination skin that is dictated by hormonal outbreaks and once they are gone the scars can take weeks to fade. Having you skin break out like a teenager can be frustrating and affect confidence at the best of times, especially when you’re no longer a teen.

My skin isn’t sensitive but I don’t like the idea of using stronger products on it. I use a few drops on a cotton pad and wipe across my t-zone and usual break out areas twice a day or more if I’m having  a particularly ‘shiny’ day.  It does the job removing excess oil and dirt from my face without completely stripping it of moisture.

If you too suffer from oily skin take refuge in the fact that your skin will stay looking younger for longer so erm...I guess a thank you is in order for Mum and Dad for passing down that gene.

On another note I’ve been trying to be a good blogger and post more often but my brain has been refusing to connect with my typing fingers :/

2 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. You use it in place of face wash and toner? I will keep an eye out for it on my next trip to the drugstore. I have oily/combo skin as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I just use this before my moisturiser. I try to simplify the amount of skincare products I use as thats what my skin responds to best :)

    ReplyDelete