Pages

Translate

Saturday 7 May 2011

Bye Bye Split Ends

Hair dressers afraid of hair???

Anyone with long hair will understand how frustrating going for a haircut can be. As soon as hairdressers see long hair they get a look of slight shock across their face followed by the need to snip snip snip.

Now it is inevitable that long hair will have split ends and this is main reason for sending hairdressers into scissor frenzy despite the fact you just came in for a trim. As a lover of long hair I will suffer a few split ends for long locks and the product to help me along is Herbal Essences “beautiful ends split end protection cream”.



I use this after I’ve washed my hair while it is still damp. I use 1 pump and apply it to the ends, any excess I run half way through my hair. I usually leave my hair to dry naturally. The cream has that distinct fruity smell associated with Herbal essences products that lingers on the hair for about a day and a half.

My hair is left feeling soft with no residue. The damage my hair has suffered over the years (bleaching, colouring, heat styling) appears to have disappeared. It doesn’t ‘fix’ all the split ends but the majority have been taken care of. It also helps protect ends from further damaged, an attack on 2 fronts, brilliant!

That’s one issue sorted now just don’t get me started on the ‘long hair charges’ that some salons apply...what is that all about anyway???

5 comments:

  1. I love long hair and I hate my hair dresser!lol. I will check this out for sure xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently started using this, it is amazing, right! My hair has been incredible since - I'll never stop using it now I don't think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew this product existed and it sounds pretty wonderful.

    Shall check it out in my supermarket aisle the next time I am there. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must buy this!!

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete